Thursday 2 December 2010

I love Christmas!

Does anybody else find Christmas magical and enchanting? Carols being played, lights, decorations and the smell of cinnamon mixed with pine from the Christmas tree.


I've always wanted to make a Christmas Gingerbread House, they look so good and last for months. But it's finding the time! With January exams, Christmas parties and lots of baking for gifts to do, I think I'd better give it a miss this year. But if anybody makes one and finds an easy recipe, please let me know for next year!
Meanwhile, I'll stick to admiring the ones in the shops, these > were in the Selfridges food hall (a.k.a Mecca).


All is not lost though, I'll be posting some Christmas cupcake, cookie and fudge recipes in the next couple of weeks!


Happy Baking and Christmas Shopping!




p.s this is a photo of the outside of my parents house all lit up! Getting the tree tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment